Heist Bank, north wharf, Paddington
If you are looking for somewhere new to hangout this summer, you will struggle to find somewhere better than Heist Bank, the new all day spot on the canalside in North wharf Paddington.
Serving cocktails, pizza and local beer as well as having an in-house artisan florist Botanique, Heist Bank really is the place to be. Describing itself as having a common room style feel, the big and airy bar will help you celebrate the summer in style. You can even take a bike out and explore the local area.
Shipped from Italia their pizza menu includes interesting options such as:
- Lamb, Preserved Lemon, Brockley Feta, Rocket £10
- Smashed Peas, Courgette Ribbons, Mint, Rosary Goats Cheese, Pea Shoots £9
- Cauliflower Cheese – Blue Murder, Brown Butter Béchamel, Cauliflower £10
Examples from the cocktail menu include:
- The Dark & Stormy (£9) – Goslings rum, freshly made ginger syrup and lime soda.
- Scofflaw (£9) – Evan Williams bourbon, dry vermouth, lemon and pomegranate syrup.
- Southside Fizz (£9) – A refreshing mix of mint-infused gin with lemon served long with soda.
With nintendos, karaoke, pool and fussball, the fun is non stop and a perfect place to drink and be merry with friends or after work drinks